Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

To get my booty out there ...

In honor of recently signing up for the Grand Rapids Marathon, I'm going to start doing "Motivational Mondays." Each Monday I'll post some sort of motivation (whether it be a quote, a photo, a story ... ) to help keep me going. It won't necessarily always be marathon related, but it will always be motivational. 


For me Monday's are the toughest day for me when training. It's time to get back to work, I'm still aching a bit from my long run on Saturday (or Sunday if I wasn't quite motivated to run Saturday morning, like this weekend). 


The other day, I found the comic strip below. It's the perfect first Motivational Monday post as far as I'm concerned!


Dilbert.com


If anybody sees this hat in stores, would you mind picking one up for me? Pretty please?


So, what motivates you? 

2 comments:

  1. Motivational Monday! I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! I like the comic too, the looks on the runner's faces! LOL! too funny!

    ReplyDelete